+1 (646) 318- 6229 (us/Euro), +81 (050) 5532- 9780 (Jpn) / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of photography, IATSE Local 600 International Cinematographers Guild
AVAILABLE TO WORK WORLDWIDE. Would love to Hear from you.
NO PROJECTS TOO SMALL, NO BUDGET TOO LOW.
LITTLE ABOUT ME:
Origin. "Heart of" Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan
- Born to a Zainichi-Korean Family. Relocated to the u.s. as an exchange student. Discovered cinema shortly before college graduation.
- Worked through the ranks of camera department in NYC+ elsewhere with some of the most celebrated talents in the industry.
- Also frequently works as a camera operator on major television series.
- Like to split my time between NYC, LA, Tokyo/Kyoto, Europe and any travel destinations.
- A certified PADI Advanced Diver, serious travel addict, casual runner/yoga fan and film Purist photographer and an evolving minimalist.
"The Transfiguration" (2017)
Hollywood Reporter, Variety, American Cinematographers, Indiewire, Nofilmschool, Dailydead
Hollywood Reporter, Variety, NYTimes, LATimes
Canon USA, BTLNews